Scalable Solutions for Pilot Plants
ProSep’s collaborative team approach to design and manufacturing results in high-quality systems in a cost-efficient and time-effective manner.
ProSep’s Simulated Moving Bed systems are designed with features to reduce manual workload requirements.
Selectable Mode Simulated Moving Bed
The most flexible Pilot Plant available for lease!
The control system is designed to allow the user to choose from three (3) modes of Simulated Moving Bed chromatography:
- Traditional (SMB)
- Sequential (SSMB)
- Intermittent (ISMB)
Membrane Filtration test unit and full Pilot Plant available for lease or purchase. Our full pilot plant features testing on a full range of membrane technologies, testing with spiral, polymeric or tubular ceramic membranes and more!
Feasibility Test Unit
Available for Rent
- 2-½“ Ø by 15” to 40” membranes
- Ceramic or polymer membrane
- Spiral or tubular configuration
- Rated to 1000 psig and 150°F
- Power requirements = 240V and 480V
- 1 Phase and 3 Phase
- Dimensions = 4' x 2' base by 4' tall
Custom Pilot Plants
These Pilot Plants are designed for customers with specific needs and have been installed worldwide.
Carousel Style SSMB
- 12-port valve assembly is also a fully functional CIX contactor
- Depending upon SSMB process configuration, the unit can handle feed flows from 0.3 to 6.0 liters/hr.
- Allen-Bradley PLC controls each valve and pump while ProSep software provides process flow control for feed, desorbent, extract, and raffinate.
Six-Bed Ion Exchange System
12" Ø IX columns with merry-go-round service and regeneration for the three (3) pairs of cation-anion units. Units are rubber-lined steel tanks, stainless steel and polypropylene-lined piping and valves.
Automated operation of flow control, indication, and regeneration with HCl and NaOH.
Expertly Designed For Your Needs
ProSep’s collaborative team has an approach to design and manufacturing that results in high-quality systems in a cost-efficient and time-effective manner.
Typical pilot plants include: Chromatography using SMB Modes, Ion Exchange (Fixed Bed or Continuous) and Membrane (Polymer or Ceramic) polymeric.